A fine wine travel guide and encyclopedia of Argentinas greatest wineries.
86 Wineries/producers (Content also available when offline.)
APP includes descriptions of the regions and wineries in:
• Catamarca (0 producers)
• Mendoza (San Martín, Maipú, Luján, Vistalba, Perdriel, Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo, Uco Valley, San Carlos, Tunuyán, and Tupungato) (68 producers)
• La Rioja (1 producer)
• Patagonia (Neuquén & Río Negro) (7 producers)
• San Juan (4 wineries)
• Salta (Tucumán & Cafayate) (6 producers)
A section on the “History of Argentinian Wine”
A section called "Before You Arrive" with a few tips and advice.
WINERY DESCRIPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Links you can open with your browser (if online),
• Size of the vineyard(s)
• Current owner
• Current winemaker
• A short poignant description of the winery.
• Cellar Door information
• Address with a link to Maps (if we have the accurate gps coordinates, demands you to be online or have full maps downloaded)
• Phone number (with a link to call, note if listed two phone-numbers you need to delete the excess you do not want to call)
• Emails (with a link to email them, if we have also listed their contact-webpage, you will need to delete this address)
• GPS address (if we have their gps coordinates, which you can tap into your navigation system.)
• A star feature, allowing you to save the winery in the favourites section. (Here you can also get suggestions)
NAVIGATION IN THE APP:
Front-page is made up of five images that functions as buttons to the different sections:
•WINE-LIST.ME logo - centre, gets you to the "about section" and links to our blog, twitter and facebook page.
•Map image - top right, links you to a map with links to the different "regions". Tap the name of the region and get to the description of this region with chosen wineries listed underneath.
•Book image - bottom right, links you to the history description on Argentinian Wine.
•The glass image - bottom left, gets you to a list of links to all the included Wineries.
•Notebook & pen image - top left - gets you to the "Before You Arrive" section, where we have listed some useful tips and advice.
Also quick links to get back- available from your menu button (when in the different subsections) .
For more information, inspiration and links to our other guides check out http://WINE-LIST.ME